How to Choose the Perfect Teeth Whitening Kit
No two people have the exact same needs when it comes to teeth whitening. Some people have just faint stains, while others have years worth of stains to complete. There are individuals who need very fast whitening results, and others who prefer to whiten at their leisure. That's why WhiteTeethWhiteningKits.co.uk offers several different teeth whitening kits instead of just a single kit like some other retailers. Read on to learn more about how to narrow down the options and pick the right kit for your teeth.
The things that you need to consider when choosing a teeth whitening kit are:
- Teeth Misalignments. Most people don't have perfectly straight teeth, but if you have more severe misalignments of your teeth, such as severe crowding or very crooked teeth, you may not be able to get great results with a traditional whitening tray. In order for the teeth whitening gel to eliminate stains, it must be able to rest against the enamel, and this just isn't possible with a conventional tray if your teeth are misaligned. A kit with a custom made dental tray designed specifically for your mouth will give you better results.
- Time frame. Our teeth whitening gels are clinically shown to whiten teeth by up to 11 shades in just 2 weeks. If you need to get whitening results fast, the best option is a kit that includes an LED light tray. The LED light increases the rate of reaction between the whitening gel and the stains to get your teeth whiter in a shorter amount of time.
- Severity of Staining. For light staining or for a touch-up treatment, a single phial of teeth whitening gel may suffice. Most people will need two full phials of whitening gel to get the whitening results that they desire, and those with very severe staining may need a third phial.
- Lifestyle. If you smoke, take medication that stains your teeth or frequently drink coffee, tea or red wine, you'll need to touch-up your teeth on at least a monthly basis to keep them looking white after treatment. A kit with a teeth whitening pen will allow you to easily treat spots that develop quickly due to your lifestyle. You may also want to think about buying a kit with one or two extra phials that you can use to complete a single full treatment on a monthly basis. This is particularly true if you're a smoker or a heavy coffee or tea drinker.
- Cost. WhiteTeethWhiteningKits.co.uk sells teeth whitening kits for very reasonable prices, but you'll still want to be sure that you select a kit that fits easily into your budget.
Want some assistance with selecting the right teeth whitening kit from the collection here at WhiteTeethWhiteningKits.co.uk? Send us an email or give us a call. One of our knowledgeable teeth whitening experts can help you select the best kit for your individual circumstances.
Author - Sharron Hunt